- April 2009 - Aichi USA and Louisville Forge merge to create Aichi Forge USA, Inc.
- December 1999 - Aichi USA purchases remaining 80% of Louisville Forge
- August 1997 - Aichi USA purchases 20% of Louisville Forge
- September 1996 - Relocated facilities from Louisville, KY to Georgetown, KY
- July 1990 - Formed a Joint Technology agreement with Aichi Steel
- March 1985 - Louisville Forge purchased by Private Investor from International Harvester
Philosophy and Values
- To provide a Safe Working Environment
- Focus on Environment
- Open and Honest Communications
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Corporate Citizenship
Aichi Group Company Locations
- Aichi Steel Corporation (HQ – Japan)
- Aichi Forge USA, Inc. (AFU)
- Aichi Forging Company of Asia, Inc. (AFC) - Philippines
- Shanghai Aichi Forging Co., Ltd. (SAFC) - China
- Aichi International (Thailand) Co., Ltd (AIT) - Thailand
- PT. Aichi Forging Indonesia (AFI) - Indonesia
Custom forged complex engineered applications produced from carbon, alloy and micro-alloy grade steels for automotive, light truck and heavy duty applications.
Forgings for heavy duty and automotive applications can be forged up to 75 Kg; including steering knuckles, steer arms, tie rods, ball joint brackets and attachments.